Gallery

Kajal discusses onscreen chemistry


Heroine Kajal Agarwal proved her mettle by striking the correct chemistry with the heroes with whom she had worked so far. 

"I am really happy that I am being praised for this. My chemistry has worked out well with the heroes with whom I co-starred".
 
She said that the chemistry among the artists would much depend on the rapport they share with each other and the director. 

"In case of both the hero and heroine coming from an experienced level, definitely they will share good chemistry. In my case, I am lucky that I have been with talented heroes. My experience level is not that high. The luck factor on my side is resulting in my directors giving me the second chance," she said.
 
Currently, she is being cast with Prabhas for the second time in Mr Perfectand with Ramcharan Tej for Merupu (after Maghadeera).


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected